AMSEC B3800 Super Brute "B" Rate Floor Safe Features:
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Weight: 136 lbs.
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: ¾" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾" x 111/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
- New for 2013 All Super Brute Floor Safes come standard with an ESL5 Illuminated Electronic Lock!
We Also Recommend